You can send direct messages and Notifications to AutoRemote on your Android device by calling a simple URL
Steps for sending direct messages via URL:
- Go to your personal URL (something like http://goo.gl/xXxXx)
- Compose the message or notification you want to send
- On the right side of the page, a URL will be formed (something like http://autoremotejoaomgcd.appspot.com/sendmessage?key=YOUR_KEY&message=hi)
- Copy this URL and paste it on another tab in the web browser to send the message directly.
- Change the parameters in the URL to change the message or notification to your liking
- You can use this URL in any place you can call a web request, so sending messages directly is a breeze!