- Released the beta features below for all users
- Re-designed log screen
- Added the AutoApps Command action in Tasker that allows you to send an AutoApps command from anywhere in Tasker
- Tried to fix duplicate AutoApps commands and multiple authorization requests for third party apps
- Re-designed the app a bit
- Attention Developers! Want to easily trigger events in Tasker from your own app? Check out this page: http://joaoapps.com/autoapps/third-party-apps/
- Added Third Party Apps support: now any app can send AutoApps commands (with the proper user permission) Contact your favorite app’s developers about this and let them know how easy it is to integrate their app with Tasker now!
- Now any app can have easy Tasker integration with AutoApps commands!
- More info here
1.0.5b (Beta) (2014-11-20)
- added Tasker action “AutoApps Command” which allows you to react to commands from these apps: AutoBarcode, AutoNotification, AutoPebble, AutoRemote and AutoWear
- this Tasker condition allows you to not have repeated profiles for these different apps if you want to react to the same commands
- the other apps will need to get updated too to be able to work with this
- Added “Beta” section where you can subscribe to all the AutoApps betas
- bug fixes