- Updated target API to 33
- Removed alpha apps section
Released beta features below to all users!
1.5.9b (Beta) (2018-06-21)
- Made AutoApps commands sent from other AutoApps work in a faster and more reliable way
- When you try to purchase an AutoApp it’ll show the purchase dialog right away instead of you having to click the app to start the purchase process
- Improved way that licenses are checked so it’s more reliable
- Removed Beta section. Now you can sign up for a beta by clicking the app in the main AutoApps tab
- Removed Projects section
- Released the beta features below for all users
- Re-designed log screen
- Added the AutoApps Command action in Tasker that allows you to send an AutoApps command from anywhere in Tasker
- Tried to fix duplicate AutoApps commands and multiple authorization requests for third party apps
- Re-designed the app a bit
- Attention Developers! Want to easily trigger events in Tasker from your own app? Check out this page: http://joaoapps.com/autoapps/third-party-apps/
- Added Third Party Apps support: now any app can send AutoApps commands (with the proper user permission) Contact your favorite app’s developers about this and let them know how easy it is to integrate their app with Tasker now!
- Now any app can have easy Tasker integration with AutoApps commands!
- More info here
1.0.5b (Beta) (2014-11-20)
- added Tasker action “AutoApps Command” which allows you to react to commands from these apps: AutoBarcode, AutoNotification, AutoPebble, AutoRemote and AutoWear
- this Tasker condition allows you to not have repeated profiles for these different apps if you want to react to the same commands
- the other apps will need to get updated too to be able to work with this
- Added “Beta” section where you can subscribe to all the AutoApps betas
- bug fixes